Learn QuietPath Meditation on-line!
We are all going to be at home for a while. Take this opportunity to learn on-line.
The cost of the training is $395. This includes the initial 5 90-minute lessons, plus unlimited follow-up through personal sessions, Skype, FaceTime etc. I’d be delighted to work with you
“I learned the beautiful practice of Quietpath Meditation from you and it has completely transformed every facet of my life. It has connected me with the most authentic parts of my soul and allowed me to dissolve my suffering. It is daily practice that I cherish most dearly in this world.
Twice a day, everyday, I am able to transcend my ego, distress and fears. For that moment, my heart opens up and all I can feel is love, compassion, connection and stillness. With this meditation practice,I can connect to the ever eternal bliss and peace inside of me. As I go deeper into my practice, that part of my essence I nurture each time I meditate grows. It truely gets better with time.
I also learned that with this form of practice, it’s very important to be gentle. Gentle with your progress, gentle when you drift from your mantra, be gentle.. nothing is forced. There is no attempt to make the mind settle. Everything should be done with self-compassion, grace and ease. There is a complete lack of effort that one needs to really embrace to get the full experience. ”
I am so happy for your new students! What a beautiful journey they are embarking on!!
.Learn Quiet Path Meditation
How Could Anything This Simple Be so Profound?
The following are proven proven benefits that people have reported from practicing QuietPath Meditation:
- Reduced stress
- Alleviated insomnia
- Normalized blood pressure
- Improved cardiovascular function and overall heart health
- Reduced bad cholesterol levels
- Diminished symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Increased overall mental, physical, and emotional awareness
- Increased resistance to disease
- Increased focus, productivity and success
- Improved intellectual and athletic performance
- Reversal of the biological aging process
- Improved relationships
- Alleviation of depression and increased self-confidence
- More Vitality and Joy in your Life
San Francisco native Paul Brown learned this meditation technique in 1970 and became an instructor in 1973, and has taught thousands of people to meditate in North America, Japan, India, and Europe. Read Mor
Learn Quiet Path Meditation
I’m so grateful to Paul for bringing me this clarity and quiet. This is GOLD. I want to share this with everyone I love. Paul is such a gift!