Quiet Path Meditation
Learning QuietPath Meditation is easy!
Here’s your golden opportunity to learn this practice on-line!
After you register for the class, we will set up a personal dialogue on zoom prior to the actual instruction, which is one-on-one and lasts about an hour. Then, the entire group will meet for three consecutive days for about an hour or so each day. On the basis of your experience, you will get more information and more coaching, so by the end of these first four lessons, you will have mastered this meditation practice, and will be able to meditate comfortably and confidently in your everyday life.
After the initial training, You are most welcome to join in the group meditations, free of charge, that will be conducted twice a day, morning and afternoon, in the Pacific time zone.
Classes will be held simultaneously, one beginning at 10 AM Pacific time and 3:30 PM Pacific time.
The following are proven proven benefits that people have reported from practicing QuietPath Meditation:
- Reduced stress
- Alleviated insomnia
- Normalized blood pressure
- Improved cardiovascular function and overall heart health
- Reduced bad cholesterol levels
- Diminished symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Increased overall mental, physical, and emotional awareness
- Increased resistance to disease
- Increased focus, productivity and success
- Improved intellectual and athletic performance
- Reversal of the biological aging process
- Improved relationships
- Alleviation of depression and increased self-confidence
- More Vitality and Joy in your Life